The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has issued a commercial for the recruitment of 17,291 posts on contract basis. The procedure of recruitment to the posts of ANM, personnel nurse, lab technician, pharmacist, and different technicians has been commenced.
- Starting from November 27, the applicants can practice on line until December 12. A large-scale recruitment process has been began to run the schemes in a higher way.
- Applications have been invited for recruitment to 17,291 posts.
- Recruitment could be done primarily based on an exam of a hundred marks. It might be obligatory for the candidate to skip the pc test.
- Though many schemes of NHM are being applied in UP, the recruitment can be finished for a total of 12 schemes which include National Urban Health Mission, District Health Society, Maternal Health, Community Process, RBSK, Child Health, PM Abhim, 15 Finance Commission, National Program, Non-Communicable DCs, Blood Bank and Training Scheme.
- Candidates inside the age group of 18 to 40 years can apply.
- Applicants will now not should deposit any type of rate for recruitment.
- Separate honorariums were constant for each scheme. From Rs 12,500 to Rs 30,000 in keeping with month can be given to the chosen candidate.